Getting into the right mindset is often required if you want to achieve great results. As the common phrase goes, it’s “mind over matter”, and if you want it enough you will do everything you can to make it happen. This is particularly true when buying property. If you want to succeed and achieve your goals such as retiring in comfort or becoming financially free, then you first need to believe in yourself, know what you want and go and get it.
Unfortunately, a property is not going to come knocking at your door, you have to physically make the time to search for it and put in the effort to thoroughly research the property and local area to ensure you are making a wise investment.
However, like everything in life, you need to take some degree of risk to make the greatest gains. You can minimise this risk though by purchasing a solid investment in a good growth area that is expected to perform well. Our Property Consultants at iBuyNew can assist you with this property search and identify key growth areas.
So, to help you get motivated to take action today to buy that property of your dreams, here are 20 inspirational quotes to admire.
20 inspirational property investment quotes
- “Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait.” – Robert G. Allen
- “Never invest in a business you can’t understand.” – Warren Buffett
- “Successful investing is about managing risk, not avoiding it.” – Benjamin Graham
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk…in a world that’s constantly changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Persist – Don’t take no for an answer. If you’re happy to sit at your desk and not take any risk, you’ll be sitting at your desk for the next 20 years.” – David Rubenstein
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Buy land – they aren’t making anymore of it.” – Mark Twain
- “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.” – Warren Buffett
- “Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.” – Denis Waitley
- “Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” – Paul Samuelson
- “Our favourite holding period is forever.” – Warren Buffett
- “If you risk nothing, then you risk everything.” – Geena Davis
- “How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.” – Robert G. Allen
- “The four most dangerous words in investing are: ‘this time it’s different’.” – John Templeton
- “If you invest nothing, the reward is very little.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.” – Robert Arnott
- “Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years. In less than that. Land is going up every day.” – Sam Shepard
- “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.” – Warren Buffett
- “You get recessions, you have stock market declines. If you don’t understand that’s going to happen, then you’re not ready, you won’t do well in the markets.” – Peter Lynch
- “I will tell you how to become rich…Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
If you’re feeling more motivated and empowered to take action after reading these positive and true quotes, then the first positive step you can make today is to call iBuyNew and book yourself in for a free meeting with one of our expert Property Consultants.
Call us on 1300 123 463
to start your property search.
Published on 12th of December 2016 by Marty Stanowich