Residents of New World Tower are blessed with excellent connectivity with the majority of amenities and Brisbane CBD within easy walking distance. However, there are buses, trains and ferry transport all close by when looking to travel further afield.
Residents can make use of the South East Busway whilst the main train station here is South Brisbane which sits on numerous lines allowing you to travel further afield quickly and efficiently. The CityCat ferry provides a more scenic way to travel along the Brisbane River. If travelling by foot or by bike then there are a number of bridges providing you quick access across Brisbane River and include Go Between Bridge, Victoria Bridge and Kurilpa Bridge.
For families with children then there are a number of schools in the South Brisbane area including Brisbane State High School and West End State School whilst The University of Queensland is close by for further education.
When it comes to shopping, then South Brisbane has plenty of retail options moments from your front door including newsagents and grocery stores to tailor for day to day needs. For larger shopping centres then Brisbane CBD has plenty of options including Queen Street Mall, Queens Plaza and Wintergarden and is just a short walk over the Brisbane River via Victoria Bridge.
Healthcare is always important wherever you live, but for residents of New World Tower then you have a number of hospitals within a few minutes’ drive including Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital, Mater Private Hospital, Mater Mothers’ Hospital and Mater Hospital Brisbane. This is great news for anyone who works in the healthcare industry as they can be at work in about 30 minutes by foot, or if you are feeling lazy then a few minutes by bus.
South Brisbane has a few different parks on its doorstep such as Musgrave Park, but the biggest draw is the South Bank Parklands and the Brisbane River. Residents can enjoy long leisurely strolls alongside the river, whilst the Parklands consist of a mixture of grassy areas, rainforest, the Wheel of Brisbane and the Nepal Peace Pagoda. There is also a lagoon and a man-made beach which attract plenty of tourists all year round.
South Brisbane is renowned for its arts and culture precinct. Here you can find an array of museums and galleries including GOMA, Queensland Art Gallery, Queensland Performing Arts Centre, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre and Queensland Museum & Sciencentre. There is always something to do when living in New World Tower and new exhibitions to see.
Not only is New World Tower positioned in one of Brisbane’s most highly sought after suburbs, the development is home to first class living.
Each apartment boasts stylish and contemporary designs, featuring open plan layouts which are executed with flawless craftsmanship and make use of undeniably indulgent and elegant materials.
Stay cool throughout the year with ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans to all bedrooms, whilst private balconies allow you to venture outside and are the perfect place to relax and unwind with a glass of wine or cold beer, or entertain friends and family over dinner.
For when you do want to cook up that scrumptious feast then your contemporary kitchen will take care of all your needs with European stainless steel appliances including dishwasher to make washing up less of a chore.
Feel safe and secure with electronic access to fully secure residents’ car parking and audio intercom for entry.
And if that’s not enough then the Rooftop Skydeck will ensure you lead the lifestyle you deserve with exhilarating amenities aplenty. Start the day with a refreshing swim in the luxurious pool, soak away your worries in the heated spa or work out in the well-equipped gym. If exercise is not your thing, then why not enjoy the latest movie release at home with friends in the resident’s rooftop cinema or entertain in style on the private residents’ rooftop skydeck whilst soaking up the incredible city and water views. There is even a large BBQ and alfresco entertaining spaces, perfect for that Aussie BBQ anytime of the year.
Brisbane possesses the three key indicators for sustainable growth in the residential market; strong employment, ongoing investment and a burgeoning population.
South Brisbane is the capital’s cultural and recreational heart and its positioned has a major development node in an area of increasing desirability for both commercial and residential tenants. Over $5.5 billion worth of infrastructure is planned for the suburb and its surrounds.
1. Cultural Arts Precinct - $1.15 billion venue and a key tourism, events and cultural destination.
2. South Bank – Comprises 17 hectares of lush parklands and an estimated 350 restaurants, bars and cafes.
3. Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre – Recently received a $150 million expansion and upgrade increasing its floor area to over 171,000 sqm.
4. Queen’s Wharf – A multi-billion-dollar resort development which is set to contain a world-class integrated resort development, major casino and a mix of six star hotels, retail, dining, entertainment, theatre and convention uses.
5. Kurilpa Riverfront Renewal – This will create 8,000 new jobs with opportunity for a mix of world-class commercial, retail and residential development alongside new public spaces.
6. Increased employment – An estimated 27,390 new jobs forecasted for the suburb by 2031
7. Health – Residents of South Brisbane are well-serviced by a number of public and private hospitals including the recently developed Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital.
8. Excellent accessibility – South Brisbane is one of the most accessible suburbs in the greater Brisbane region with excellent walkability alongside regular bus, train and River CityCat services.
9. Infrastructure Investment – South Brisbane has been the recipient of broad investment from public and private enterprises including Go Between Bridge, Kangaroo Point Bridge, Kurilpa Bridge and the proposed Queen’s Wharf Bridge.
10. Apartment analysis – The South Brisbane Catchment has recorded long-term rental price growth of 6.6% for one bedroom apartments, 6.2% for two bedroom apartments and 8.1% for three bedroom apartments over the ten-year period to June 2015.
We still have a number of one and two bedroom apartments with parking available to buy. New World Towers is expected to complete in April 2018.
To learn more about this development, be sure to view the New World Towers page. You can also give our Property Consultants a call on 1300 123 463, where they will be more than happy to discuss your buying options with you.