THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN REMOVED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Other similar properties that may be of interest...
Oracle Perth offers refined apartment living over 21 floors of world class architecture. Meticulous design, extraordinary amenities and views - a luxurious oasis amidst all the life of the city.
Residents of Oracle now combine a home life of elegant luxury and casual relaxation with an easy, walkable outdoor experience. Much of what you love to do is just a stroll away - no hassles with parking or finding a taxi. The building also provides secure bicycle storage, making cycling a convenient option to slip out for a coffee in Mt Lawley, or a movie in Leederville. Practicality is a key consideration in many Oracle details such as the foyer cool room to keep your grocery delivery fresh while you are out!
PROPERTY KEY DETAILS:
- Complete and ready to move into today
- LED Downlights
- Stone bench top in the bathrooms kitchen and laundry
- 2.7 Meter High Ceilings
- Fly Screens for Windows
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms and living areas with NO air-conditioning units on balcony
- Security Screens to All External Windows and Doors
- Powder Coated Aluminium Frames for External Windows & Sliding Doors
- Level 4 – Heated pool with day beds and sun lounges, fully-equipped gym, yoga room and sauna.
- Level 21 Rooftop – Private dining room with full kitchen, media/lounge room, pool table, cabanas, three BBQ areas, TV screens, wet bar area and plenty of room for entertaining, with incredible panoramic views.
-CCTV Camera to Ground Floor Parking Entries, Exit Stairs, lobby, and Common Areas
LOCATION KEY DETAILS:
- 300M - Weld Square Park
- 300M - Western Australian Museum
- 350M - North Metropolitan TAFE Northbridge Building
- 350M - Northbridge SUPA IGA
- 500M - Yagan Square
- 500M - Perth Train Station
- 500M - Perth Busport
- 550M - Forrest Chase Shopping Centre
- 550M - Royal Perth Hospital
- 800M - Mercedes College
- 850KM - Highgate Primary School
- 1.1KM - Perth Arena
- 2.0KM - Trinity College
- 2.2KM - Optus Stadium
Interested in Oracle?
Contact a new property expert today for advice and assistance.