A modern tribute to a rich history, everything Queensland’s stunning ‘river city’ has to offer is right on hand.
Sutherland Residences located in Hamilton, as it has a rich past, This “old Wealth” suburb has existed since Brisbane’s earliest history, and with views of the Brisbane CBD, it has watched a the city emerged around it. Sutherland Residences will give you a new cosmopolitan lifestyle in Brisbane. Its centrality and scenery have attracted astute investors and resident alike, turning it into a lively residential, lifestyle and entertainment area.
A wide range of dining options are only a walk away, including Brisbane’s famous Eat Street Markets - where hundreds of food and entertainment vendors bring the foreshore to life every weekend. For a quieter scene, Hamilton Recreation Reserve opposite The Hamilton provides fitness and recreation areas, picnic areas, junior playground, fig garden, village green and dog park. For something in between, the Dendy cinema is also a walk away, together with a handful of retail, dining, café and bar options.
PROPERTY KEY DETAILS:
• Onsite management
• BOSCH kitchen appliances
• BBQ and recreational areas
• 20 metre heated infinity pool
• Framed powdercoasted aluminium glass and screens
• Creative floorplans that maximise space and views
• Access to 4 pools, 3 gym and 3 common rooms/libararies
LOCATION KEY DETAILS:
• 83M – Bus stop
• 130M – Hamilton Recreation Reserve and Dog Park
• 130M – Portside Wharf Shopping Centre
• 130M – Caltex Hamilton
• 650M – My Medical & Dental Centre Hamilton
• 900M – Preston Primary School
• 1.0KM – Preston Market Medical Centre
• 3.4KM – St Agatha's Primary School
• 3.5KM – St Rita's College