THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN REMOVED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Other similar properties that may be of interest...
Overlooking leafy Stradbroke Park, each boutique residence marries some of the nation’s finest cosmopolitan living within one of the city’s most prestigious suburban locations.
Historic tree-lined Balwyn North is renowned as one of Melbourne’s most desirable suburbs. Home to a wealth of amenities and attractions, yet balanced by a sublime suburban tranquillity, it’s easy to see why residents love Balwyn North, with every convenience close to hand.
Combining modern architectural innovation with traditional aesthetics and quality, this boutique development exudes a quiet confidence with a variety of intelligent and spacious one and two bedroom apartments to choose from. Private terraces invite outdoor entertainment and relaxation with prestigious views of the park below, whilst inside you are met by high quality finishes and fittings throughout.
This is modern living at its finest.
Property Key Details
Location Key Details
- Private terraces and courtyards
- Spotted gum hardwood flooring
- High end European stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Stone bench tops
- Secure underground car parking and lockable storage areas
- 110m – Bus stops
- 130m – Stradbroke Park
- 350m – Kew High School
- 500m – Burke Road retail and dining
- 600m – Tram stops
- 1.1km – Deepdene Primary School
- 1.7km – Balwyn High School
- 3.3km - Camberwell train station
- 4.3km – Swinburne University of Technology
- 9.4km – Melbourne CBD
Interested in Parkview Apartments?
Contact a new property expert today for advice and assistance.
Balwyn North, VIC
Avg. prices in